8 Spiritual Programs to Support Your Soul This Winter
Does it feel like anxieties or pressures you used to deal just fine are no longer tolerable? Or maybe you’re feeling a call to make a significant shift or change in your life, work or relationships? You’re not alone here, friend. When we become intolerable to difficult emotions or challenges, it’s a sign we need to give our inner journey some extra support. Here are eight ways you can do that, this winter. Each of the following options comes with different levels of community and guidance so take a peak and see what resonates. And you can always message me if you have any questions about each!
- Launching November 8, Awakening Shakti is a 7 week immersion into embodying the Divine Feminine and learning sacred self-care. Abneet Sandhar is a gifted teacher, who is passionate about sisterhood.
- Starting November 14th, Corrina Choe is offering a Shamanic Initiation into Ceremony Medicine program for Lightworks and Healers who want to weave Ceremony into their offerings. A powerful program that will show you how to create ceremonies for healing the body, the soul, and connecting with Spirit.
- For a self-guided yet powerful dive into your own soul work, we recommend this 30 day program created by Mara Branscombe; learn to use breath, visualization, sacred ritual and mindfulness to support your personal growth.
- You can join this program and membership anytime. Led by Lea Morrison and Amy Skinner, this monthly membership offers weekly yoga, mindfulness, group coaching (ask them anything!) and many resources to support your wellness and healing journey. Lea is a dynamic teacher with a big personality, and she’s not afraid to get personal.
- This is a 3 or 6 month (you choose) 1:1 program offering private coaching with Dr. Priya Saklani, designed to help you face deep childhood wounds and move ahead with great clarity and freedom. For anyone with a dysfunctional family upbringing or deep feelings of unworthiness, this program could be a life-changer.
- Starting December 29, this daily group meditation practice is led by renowned yoga teacher, Natalie Backman. This program is designed to help you start or deepen your meditation practice and embrace uncertainty and change using meditation techniques have been preserved and passed down through the Himalayan Tradition.
- This self-led course is a catalyst for you to dive in and do the inner work needed to process, re-align, and re-claim your soul truth. It is a journey of unraveling and unbecoming, in order to rebuild your foundations, beliefs, and confidence. Mostly self-guided with one personal 1:1 session with Rainbow Hillary.
- Launching January 17, this highly anticipated transformative soul care program is led by one of our fav spiritual guides, Patricia Clum from Evolution of the Heart. Watch for the big announcement on her website!