The following January 2022 Energy Report comes from Business Coach + Earth Medicine Practitioner, Ariana Fotinakis
Despite being a time of year where many of us feel like hiding under a blanket until Spring comes, the January 2022 Energy Report below showcases some big, beautiful, and growth-inducing potential for the collective. This is a great time to get clear on your intentions, check your emotions, and be ready to welcome in the abundance the Universe has in store for you in 2022.
We kick the year off with a new moon in Capricorn on January 2. Capricorn asks us to hold the vision of our dreams atop the mountain and is not afraid of the long and sometimes arduous work it takes to get us there. Capricorn is all about the earthly realms, so with the new moon being a potent time for manifestation rituals consider casting REALLY BIG, lofty visions for what you want to create in your work, home, or family life.
On January 17, we have an emotional full moon in the sign it rules: Cancer. The last time the moon was full in Cancer was July 2021; what has changed for you since then? How have you grown? This will be illuminated by January’s full moon which may lead you to shed a few celebratory tears as you acknowledge the skins you’ve shed during this period.
The Lunar Nodes change the sign they’re in approximately every 18 months, and on January 18, the North Node moves into Taurus and the South Node moves into Scorpio. The South Node in Scorpio is all about power, manipulation, secrecy, and control. While this may not feel like the lightest transit, the North Node in Taurus invites us to become so rooted in our values and self worth that it becomes obvious when others are trying to manipulate us. It’s a time to remember our sovereign ability to create our own stability, security, and fulfillment of basic needs. The North Node in Taurus also asks us to restore our connection to the land, first on an individual level, and then on a collective level.
On December 28, Jupiter entered Pisces where it will stay until May 10, 2022. After hanging out in Aries for a few months, Jupiter will return to Pisces on October 28 until December 19. When Jupiter is in Pisces, we are extra tapped into our magical capabilities. Our magnetism is heightened and manifestations can come to fruition with significantly more ease. With this heightened receptivity, we are also asked to give from our hearts without expectation. It’s safe to give, it’s safe to receive.
Mercury stations retrograde on January 14, but not to worry—some extra care and attention to your plans and communication will allow you to navigate this transit with relative ease. While Mercury retrograde often delivers tech hiccups and mishaps, there’s nothing to fear (and nothing a good laugh at some Mercury Rx memes won’t fix).
On January 21, the sun moves into the sign of Aquarius, the sign of idealistic and progressive futures. Whereas Capricorn season is all about rules, systems, and structures, Aquarius is here to bend the rules and pave the way for a new direction for humanity. This air sign is on the rebellious side and resists being told what to do by others.
Finally, on January 29, Venus stations direct after being retrograde since December 19, 2021. When retrograde, Venus asks us to reflect on matters related to love, money, and self-worth. If these areas of life have been feeling a little heavy as of late, you can look forward to a little more lightness at the end of January.
Integrate The January 2022 Energies
With A Journaling Practice
Light a candle, clear with your favourite plants, and grab your journal. The following reflection prompts will help you work with and integrate the medicine these lunar and cosmic transits have in store for you this month.
- If I gave myself permission to dream my wildest dreams, what would I want to experience more of in my career? My home environment? My family life?
- If I took these dreams and made them into a clear request for the Universe, what would I say?
- How has my life changed since July 2021? How have I grown? What have I let go of? What still feels incomplete?
- What are my top 3-5 core values? Which of these am I embodying? Which am I not, and what needs to change so I can walk my talk?
- What does “give without expectation” mean to me? What forms of giving to others feel nourishing?
- What patterns are continuing to show up in the realms of money, love, and self worth? What would help me bring even just a little more healing into these parts of my life?
ABOUT ARIANA FOTINAKIS
As a business coach, breathwork guide + earth medicine practitioner, Ariana is known for her holistic approach to supporting cosmic shifts in the lives of clients she works with. Ariana also runs the 5D Business Collective, a $33/month membership providing workshops + inspiring tools for intuitive businesses owners. They offer SO many inspiring workshops on how to run a business with ease and alignment. This is a powerful community.
- Book an Akashic Records Reading or a 1:1 Energy Healing Session.
- Embrace being an empath. Understand the mechanics of empath protection + enjoy these uplifting + inspiring empath quotes.
- Shadow work is the key. Dive into Shadow Work via these free Shadow Work Prompts.
- Explore shifting your energy with this free guide on how to unblock chakras.
- Food is medicine. Explore practices like Seed Cycling, and working with Herbs for Energy or Adaptogen Tea.
- Moon ceremony anyone? These new moon affirmations + this new moon meditation can support your next new moon ceremony!