Written by Monica Krake, Founder of Head + Heart with bonus wellness gift tips from Hannah Exner, Founder of Three Moon Collective.
I don’t tend to enjoy the to-do nature of shopping for a gift *unless* I know the person I’m buying for will LOVE what I’m getting. Here are 10 unique wellness gifts to make the wellness lovers in your life smile and hug you. Send me a DM if you have any questions!
- As a wannabe herbalist, one of the most fun things I’ve done in a while was getting a personal herbal consultation from Sue at Unity Herbals. You’ll leave with herbal knowledge plus personal teas and tinctures to support your health. You can do this in person in Vancouver or virtually on Zoom. Sue’s teas make a lovely gift on their own; she’s famous for her caffeine-free chai!
2. The most interesting, relaxing and restorative hair experience can be had via Yuko Turnbull’s Holistic Hair Ceremony, pictured above! She gives a great cut, plus a super-relaxing head massage with tuning forks, sound meditation, reiki and intention-setting. Unique, check!
3. This candle + cloche found at Crystal Wellness Companyis a great mix of self care + luxe. Plus, it was featured in British Vogue. What I love most is that the owner Yasmine Decosterd infuses Crystal Reiki energy into the products she carries.
4. For aspiring meditators, and those into personal growth, the gift of a wellness program with a truly great teacher is a unique and personal gesture. I’ve done Mara Branscombe’s The Art of Ritual program and loved it. Other options: 30 Days of Soul Work for anyone who’s wanting to make space for their personal growth journey or Navigate Meditation, for aspiring meditators.
5. For anyone in your life who loves yoga and is equally into their personal growth, Lea Morrison’s inclusive membership includes yoga, trauma-informed coaching, yoga workshops, group coaching, stress management and mindfulness and meditation activities.
6. Someone on your list in transition right now? The gift of a Find Your Life’s Purpose Workshop is just the ticket. World-renowned yoga teacher Natalie Backman offers an embodied approach to helping people discover their life’s purpose; a perfect gift for anyone wanting clarity.
7. Unlike many spas, where you leave feeling there are things about your face that should be fixed, you’ll leave Gretchen at Wildflower in Port Moody and Leah at Innerland Beauty in Seattle feeling you’re perfect as you are, plus your skin will be glowing. Both of these holistic healers will be offering virtual tutorials and workshops soon.
8. A beautiful Supported Soul yoga mat, making your yoga practice even more appealing at home. The all-in-one mats have a great reputation.
9. For anyone with a pet with health issues, buy then a virtual Animal Reiki session with Dr. Priya Saklani. This isn’t advertised on Head + Heart, but Priya is the woman who brought animal reiki to India, and has started a movement to help animals via energy healing. Contact her via this link.
10. A Reiki Massage with Robyn Robyn Rainey was a self-care highlight that I can’t wait to gift to someone else. You’ll get a relaxing massage, with a breath translation (she’ll tell you how to breath to restore your body’s alignment) coupled with Reiki healing and end with a to-go Chaga tea to sip on your way home. Robyn’s got amazing energy and I highly recommend her.
Bonus: Here are 4 wellness gift ideas from Hannah at Three Moon Collective!
11. 1:1 Virtual crystal Reiki session with Yasmine of Crystal Wellness Company. Uniquely customized for your needs, Yasmine offers 3 options at different price points – some even include oracle readings and crystal gifts!
12. Instead of stocking stuffers, consider a Reiki tune-up from Luna the Gray! In just 30 minutes, you can have your energy gently rebalanced and be guided into a serenely calm state. Book a tune-up here.
13. For the animal lovers in your life, an Animal Communication Session with Neave Karger is the perfect way to connect with furry friends on another level. Snag a gift certificate here. [Side note from Hannah: I actually got this for my mom last year for Christmas and she loved it!]
14. And if you’re really not sure what to gift a loved one, get an Intuitive Gift Package from Maria Muñoz of Light Owl Healing and let her intuitively choose for you! Select your budget, share any details, and let Maria work her magic.