Does anyone else feel like this period of self isolation is an invitation to the human race? Not just to slow the spread, but also to slow down, to come together, and to heal? It’s been pretty amazing to witness the dedication and love expressed by so many, wanting to do what they can to be supportive, and to lift each other up in the face of this global crisis.
Where are you at this week? What do you need right now?
Here, I’m sharing several beautiful online offerings happening this week. I hope you find peace and feel supported, wherever you’re at.
Teachers, you’re welcome to add your virtual gatherings to Head + Heart, and submit for consideration in a future newsletter.
- On Wednesday (March 25) from 6-7:30 join the very popular San Francisco-based Sound Meditation Presents for a beautiful global sound meditation event. Join thousands in stepping into a space of deep relaxation, ease, and unity around the theme: “love transcends”. Tickets approx $20 Join here.
- On Wednesday (March 25) join Carmen Ganne and Hummingbird Vitality for a FREE online community breath event. This online gathering will be offering breath practices and techniques to ground and balance your nervous system and bring harmony and co-regulation to the collective. Join here.
- All week. Raising Humanity has launched a free community forum to support parents during this crisis. Visit the Rising Together platform and explore a host of upcoming talks happening this week through to April 4, all of which are designed to usher you through these uncertain times.
- The Stay at Home Wellness Festival is underway. Every day this week, discover daily options for online gatherings and wellness practices. Based in LA, this is a great time to tap into some beautiful wellness practitioners. For example, on Thursday, check out Ayurvedic Wisdom for Self Care with Anjali Deva.
- On Friday join Portland-based OpenSpace Mindfulness for Yoga Nidra at 5:00pm. Suggested offering of $5-10. Join this class using the following link: https://zoom.us/j/513439539
- On Sunday, join West Coast Shamanic for a sacred circle live on Instagram. She’ll offer wisdom to nourish your soul, steady your mind, and tend to your heart.
- Explore online yoga classes! We’ve been loving the Do Yoga With Me classes and the beautiful Arkaya Yoga Community.
- Yale’s mega popular Happiness Course is available FREE online. Take it for free by signing up HERE.
- For inspiration, Brene Brown launched her new podcast Unlocking Us a few days ago. If you’re embarking on a new venture of any kind (and aren’t we all with this current situation) this podcast gives some good support.