This is the first in our series of City Spotlight Guides, dedicated to shining a light on the amazing spiritual and wellness offerings you’ll find in (drumroll please…)
Seattle’s Wellness + Spiritual Scene
This month, I was asked to write a series of articles about the top yoga studios, meditation spaces and and wellness communities across the PNW for The Daily Hive, which just launched into Seattle and Portland.
Today’s spotlight on S E A T T L E provides you with the following curated tips:
- Eight of the best yoga studios you’ll find in this town, including 8 Limbs, Sangha Seattle, Bala Yoga (pictured here!) and Trap Vinyasa.
- Six of the studios and teachers we’d recommend practising mindfulness meditation with, including Christina Malecka’s weekly mindfulness meet up, Kadampa, and Dance Church – if you’re into mindful movement (like me!)
- The unique and vibrant spaces dedicated to building and uniting Seattle’s wellness community – like our friends at Three Moon Collective, Om Culture, and Omni Bothell.
- Seattle’s upcoming breathwork ceremonies and shamanic gatherings including those with teachers like Tai Hubbert.
- Sound baths and sound meditation we’d recommend including those with Megan Sloan and Amber West.
If you’re looking for an upcoming event/gathering, we’ve got you covered, as always. Explore our calendar by city or category to find it ALL!
As you explore the beautiful teachers, spaces, and offerings Seattle has to offer, please don’t hesitate to let us know about your favorite studios and teachers. The purpose of Head + Heart is to make it as easy as possible for spiritual and wellness seekers to find what you need on the journey into living from the space of an open and expanded heart.
Have a beautiful week! ❤️