15+ Best Washington Yoga Retreats in 2019
Washington is known for it’s beautiful yoga community so it’s no surprise, you’ll find some of the world’s best yoga retreats here, at truly stunning locations.
Whether you’re drawn to Iyengar or Ashtanga Yoga, a particular teacher, or a particular destination, you’ll find your perfect yoga retreat in Washington. Take a look at the options in the list of Washington yoga retreats below and let us know if you have any questions about the teachers or locations you’re interested in- we are here to support your journey from the head to the heart.
Are you a yoga or wellness teacher? You can post and promote your yoga retreats to our community here!
If you’re looking for a more spiritual-focused retreats, browse these upcoming Washington meditation retreats and for personal tips, check out this article on the top 10 meditation retreats in Washington.
To help you decide, we’d like to tell you about the following yoga retreat centers we love, in Washtington:
- Ananda Washington is known as a beautiful community in service to yoga and spirituality.
- Islandwood Retreat Center, on Bainbridge Island, is a quaint, sublime destination to go on a yoga retreat.
- Skalitude Retreat Center in the heart of the Cascade Mountains offers true nature immersion to all who retreat there. Their philosophy of oneness is central to the space they provide. Yes!
- The Yoga Lodge on Whidbey Island is a stunning setting for retreat, offering self guided or packaged retreats. Check what’s coming up here.
- The Whidbey Institute is another stunning Whidbey Island location. We’d recommend this Digital Mindfulness retreat with Christina Malecka.
- 8 Limbs Yoga offers a great selection of retreats featuring Seattle’s top teachers. See what’s happening here.