We’re celebrating International Women’s Day with a DIVINE GIVEAWAY!
How amazing would you feel camping under the starry California skies with five whole days to connect to nature, practice yoga & enjoy inspiring talks, music and workshops with teachers and musicians including Shiva Rea, Jai Uttal, Fannah Fi Allah, Kia Miller, Saul David Raye & Mark Whitwell (to name a few)!
In honor of International Women’s Day AND to celebrate the Divine Feminine that exists EVERYWHERE we’ve teamed up with the beautiful ShaktiFest to offer YOU a chance to win TWO tickets (full festival pass + camping accommodations) to this year’s ShaktiFest, happening May 9-13 at the beautiful Joshua Tree Lake Campground, valued at $900.00!
Our intention for this GIVEAWAY is to introduce you to this amazing festival AND give you a chance to celebrate your own divine femininity.
Here’s how you can win!
TO ENTER this GIVEAWAY:
- Head over to Instagram or Facebook and follow @bhaktifest and @headplusheart
- Tag a friend you’d like to share this experience with and let us know WHY! Don’t be shy about opening up. We love that.
- Eligibility: This giveaway is open only to residents of Canada and the USA.
- Contest Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on Saturday March 9th and ending on Saturday March 23 at noon PST. The winner will be announced on ShaktiFest and Head + Heart’s social media accounts (Instagram, Facebook) on Monday, March 25th..
- Prizes: The winner will receive a gift of two full festival passes to ShaktiFest with camping, valued at $900.
- Odds: Up to 3 entries per person.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random draw. If the winner cannot be contacted within 5 days, or fails to return a completed prize release form, an alternate Winner may be selected.
About Shakti Fest
Come Celebrate the Divine Feminine in All of Us! Shakti Fest 2019 is a Yoga and Sacred Music Festival happening the Mother’s Day Weekend May 9 – 13, at the beautiful Joshua Tree Lake Campground. Driven by the divine feminine spirit, described in Eastern philosophy as the ‘dynamic force which moves the universe’ Shakti Fest features world famous yoga teachers, sacred music stars, spiritual and emotional growth workshops, sound baths, a healing sanctuary, and much, much more.
Featuring popular teachers and artists such as Jai Uttal, Shiva Rea, MC Yogi, Donna De Lory, Saul David Raye, Dawn Cartwright, Fannah Fi Allah, Janet Stone, Kia Miller, Wicked Hangin Chads and many more. Shakti Fest is one of the few all-ages, family friendly music and yoga festivals on the circuit today. The centuries-old practice of devotional chanting, central to this festival, is considered to connect humans with themselves, the universe, and spirit.
Shakti Fest 2019 Workshops will cover a plethora of wellness and conscious topics including Ayurveda, spiritual nutrition, tantric energy, breathwork, Sanskrit, conscious relationships, women’s sexuality, bhakti art, and hoop dance, with internationally known speakers such as Michael Brian Baker, Mirabai Devi, Dawn Cartwright, Siva Mohan, Zoë Kors, Lorin Roche and Camille Maurine, Manoj Chalam, Peace Guardians, Sharanam, Josie Keyes, Meghan Mahealani Morris, Rana Nader, Sarah Marshank, Syamarani, Zach Leary, and Dharma Devi. Shakti Fest also offers gender specific workshops for Women and Men, creating dedicated sacred spaces, which allow for a deeper connection and expression with sisters and brothers in a safe space. For further workshop details please go here.
Who wants to go? We sure do. Learn more here.