Wanted! We need a part-time marketing intern.
Head + Heart exists to support people who are seeking spiritual wisdom, tools, community, or teaching. We also support teachers who are looking for a space to share their events, workshops and retreats, and connect with like-minded audiences.
As we grow, we are in need of a Marketing Intern. This unpaid position is a fantastic opportunity to gain valuable marketing experience, and learn how to grow social media communities and network in meaningful ways online. Specifically, this position includes the following activities:
- Managing social media accounts (Facebook and Instagram). Strategically developing content and visuals that capture Head + Heart’s core offerings.
- Growing social followers and increasing community engagement.
- Curating Events on the calendar, specifically targeting key regions across North America. Sourcing top teachers, and events, networking and offering teachers opportunities to use Head + Heart as a support to their work. Must love the categories of events on the site!
To qualify for this Marketing Intern position, you will need:
- Proficiency with social media. There is room to learn and grow.
- Proficiency using WordPress, ideally with an Event Website.
- Strong communications skills.
- Passion for wellness, spirituality, and/or healing. An interest in yoga, meditation, and healing modalities will make this position VERY interesting and fun!
This unpaid Marketing Intern position requires approximately 40 hours per month. To apply email: firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you’d like to join our team!