- This event has passed.
YTY SUP Yoga Teacher Training, July ’19
July 12 - July 14$895
- Yoga to You PDX
- 3920 NE 40th Avenue
Portland, OR 97212 United States + Google Map
SUP Yoga Teacher Training
July 12-14, 2019
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- All equipment for the duration of the SUP yoga teacher training (SUP board, paddle, personal flotation device, anchor, etc.)
- 25 Continuing Education Credits (CEUs) with Yoga Alliance
- Stand Up Paddle Board Instruction (Basic strokes and maneuvers taught by an American Canoe Association (ACA) Certified Paddle Expert)
- Launching & Landing techniques
- SUP Rescue Techniques (How to get a student safely out of the water, how to respond in urgent situations, water readiness tips)
- Yoga to You SUP Yoga Teacher Training Manual (How to structure a yoga class on different types of water, applied anatomy in teaching yoga including how your muscles and nerves respond on a moving surface)
- Informative tips about how to set up your SUP Yoga Class (How to acquire permits on secluded lakes and parks, what to charge, what to bring, how to organize, etc.)
- 2 yoga classes and meditation each day
- Complimentary local coffee, organic tea, fruit, and pastries at the start of each day
- Celebratory happy hour with sips and bites
- SUP Yoga Teacher Training Certificate (once training is completed)
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED:
- Transportation to and from the Alameda Yoga Studio
- Transportation to and from the teaching locations on the water each day
- Cost of getting to Portland (if you are coming from another area)
- Meals (i.e. lunches, snacks, dinners)
REQUIREMENTS TO ATTEND YOGA TO YOU SUP YOGA TEACHER TRAINING:
- Participant must be a 200-hour Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT 200)
- Participant must be able to demonstrate adequate swimming abilities
- Participant must be over the age of 18
In the month of December, use the Promo Code: SANTA100 and get $100 off when you pay in full!
Yoga to You PDX is a mobile yoga studio in Portland, Oregon. We provide yoga to homes, local businesses, taprooms, events, and Stand Up Paddle (SUP) Boards in the Pacific Northwest.
Search for more wellness retreats, workshops and spiritual events here.