- This event has passed.
For four consecutive Saturdays, we’ll gather before sunrise for yoga: meditation, pranayama, bhakti, and discovery of sankalpa—our deepest soul longing. We’ll explore ways to bring the practice into our homes and into our lives in the world, aligning our intentions with our actions.
You’ll be encouraged to build and sustain a personalized daily home practice with the support of the community.
We will explore:
- How to carve out time (even a little) for practice
- Sun Salutations with intention
- Morning cleansing rituals based on Ayurvedic principles
- Loosening the grip of the habits and patterns that keep us from our sankalpa
- Nourishment & food as ritual
- How to create an altar and practice space
- Whether you’re a teacher or a student on this path, this 4-week series will form an invaluable foundation to living yoga.
Click here to read the Head + Heart blog.