Yoga Festival: Yoga Fun Day Santa Clara
September 29 @ 10:00 am - 7:00 pm UTC-9
- Santa Clara Convention Center
- 5001 Great America Parkway
Santa Clara, CA 95054 United States
Yoga Fun Day Santa Clara is a One Day Fun Event For The Whole Family.
- Over 40+ Classes to choose from beginner, intermediate and advanced in yoga, dance and meditation. We also have kids classes. Kids under 12 are FREE!
- Amazing and Fun Workshops for your Mind, Body and Soul.
- Exhibitors Marketplace – Women’s Clothing, Chocolate, Luxury Retreats and more!
- Live Music
- Spa Zone for some TLC and pamper me treatments.
Experience Mindful Living
Yoga Fun Day is devoted to presenting the full spectrum and tradition of yoga in simple, understandable and beneficial ways in a safe and fun enviornment.
All ages welcome. All abilities welcome. Get out and disover the joy of yoga in this one day mini yoga festival. http://www.yogafunday.com
- Once you purchase, you will receive an order confirmation email from Eventbrite, YogaFun Day’s ticketing partner. Your e-ticket(s) will be attached to your order confirmation email. Important: if you do not see your order confirmation in your inbox, make sure to check your junk/spam folder. If you can’t find it there, either, click here to access the Eventbrite help center.
- If you are having any other technical ticketing-related issues with your order, click here to contact Eventbrite. For questions and general Yoga Fun Day info, click here.
- Need to view or update the information on your order? Click here for instructions.
- All sales final. Registration desk opens at 9 AM on Sunday, September 29th.
- Event is rain or shine. We are inside the Santa Clara Convention Center on the 2nd floor in The Atrium.
- Advertised presenters, teachers and artists are confirmed at this time but are subject to change.
- ALL DAILY ACTIVITIES SCHEDULED ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AND OR COULD BE CANCELLED.
What should I bring to Yoga Fun Day?
– Yoga Mat.
– Block, strap, blanket, pillows and any type of props you may have at home.
– Cash or credit card for the day.
– Photo ID to get into the event.
– Your ticket.
– Bottle of water.
– Your beautiful self
– Your friends. Fitness is always more fun with a friend.
– We will have bottled water available during the day for you to purchase but we encourage you to bring these items with you as well. There are several options for food onsite from restaurants to a nice hotel/lobby bar.
Is there parking available?
Yes, and it is FREE! This is why we chose the convention center and Sunday so the roads will be clear for zipping on down to Yoga Fun Day. We know that parking in Silicon Valley is sometimes challenging. Tons of parking available.
Is this a Yoga Festival?
It is a one day family friendly wellness event filled with yoga classes, workshops, music, fun, and a marketplace. It is like a mini yoga festival.
Can I bring my kids?
You bet! We love kids. We have kids classes planned in our KID ZONE which was a huge hit last year. Kids under 12 are FREE. If your kids will be attending a class with you please make sure they stay with you on a mat during the entire class. Kids running in and out of the room is very distracting and we love having kids do yoga but please make sure they stay in the room and are quiet so others can enjoy the class.
Is babysitting available?
No, at this time we do not have babysitters available. We ask that your kids stay with you and try some classes out from our certified instructors.
Can I leave during the day and come back?
Yes, just keep your ticket/wristlet handy on your phone or in your bag in case you are asked for it to re-enter.
I am brand new to yoga can I still come?
Yes! This event is for all abilities and all ages. We want you to learn and try yoga in a safe and fun environment. All of our classes are taught by local instructors that are certified.
Do You Run Women’s Retreats or Women’s Wellness Weekends?
We have partnered up with Celebrity Cruise Line and Canyon Ranch Spa and are launching our first Yoga Fun Day Cruise in March 2019. Sign up on our mailing list if you are interested or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact information.