- This event has passed.
We gather every week as a community of womxn to practice a self-healing breathwork. This scared space is for support, community, vulnerability, strenght, and everything in between. We welcome you to come express and experience the precious gifts of breath from your own body.
Breathwork is a practice used to reset the entire body and mind. A 3-part breath technique is used to circulate stagnant energies and awaken the body’s own natural healing systems by activating the nervous system, oxygenating the blood, and releasing natural feel good happiness hormones – serotonin, dopamine, oxytocin, and trace amounts of DMT. This active style of breath is an amazing deep healing tool and helps to calm the overactive mind, bring clarity, and connect back to oneself.
We leave time at the end of our session to share, connect, and reflect.
This will be a a full breathing class and here are some tips to experience your first virtual breathwork session:
1. It is recommended not to eat 1-2 hours prior to breathwork.
2. Come with an open mind & heart.
3. Find a space where you are distraction free and can lay flat.
4. Feel free to bring a pillow or something to yell into!
5. Headphones are a nice to have.
6. We’ll review what you may physically experience during breathwork and it’s helpful to hear the introduction.
No one will be turned away due to funds.
If you are able to pay, love donations are lovingly welcomed.
You’ll receive a zoom link to join about 30 minutes before our session. Invite your friends!
Search for more wellness retreats, workshops and spiritual events here.