Upasana Yoga Retreat at Mount Madonna
Mar 22, 2020 @ 8:00 am - Mar 25, 2020 @ 5:00 pm PDT
- Mount Madonna Center
- 445 Summit Road
Watsonville, CA 95076 United States + Google Map
Upasana is a devotional approach for attaining peace. It includes chanting of Sanskrit prayers, scriptural study, yoga methods, rituals, and other practices to awaken the spiritual heart. Each morning participants will gather to practice these techniques in a traditionally prescribed format. Silence is observed until brunch each day; afternoons include study of yoga philosophy and practice of asana; evenings include mantra and other devotional themes. Whether you are a beginning student or a long-time practitioner of Upasana, this is a wonderful opportunity to go deep in focused upasana practices.
Upasana Retreat Program Notes:
- A deposit of $100 is required with registration. Balance is due upon arrival.
- CANCELLATION or CHANGE in REGISTRATION
Deposits are non-refundable and are not transferable to another person. For cancellations received at least 2 weeks before the program starts, the deposit less a $50 fee will be credited to any other program within one year. No credit is available for cancellations less than two weeks prior to the program start date, for no-shows, or for leaving an event early. Housing changes incur a $20 change fee.
- Registration check-in for this program is from 4:00 pm to 6:30 pm.
- Dinner is served from 5:30-6:30 pm on Friday and 5:00-6:00 pm on other days.
- If you will be arriving late, please ask us to save a dinner for you.
- Orientation begins at 7:00 pm.
- The program will end at 1:00 pm on the final scheduled day.
Search for more wellness retreats, workshops and spiritual events here.