- This event has passed.
Stowel Lake Farm Yoga Retreat
April 19 @ 8:00 am - April 22 @ 5:00 pm PDT
- Stowel Lake Farm
- 190 Reynolds Road
Salt Spring Island, BC Canada + Google Map
You are invited to Salt Spring Island, for a wonderful yoga retreat at Stowel Lake Farm Wellness Centre.
Celebrate spring on the farm! Treat yourself to this “long weekend” retreat and immerse yourself in yoga practice, healthy food and beautiful environment.
Deepen your practice whether newly on the yoga path or an experienced yogi. Heal mind, body and soul. Surround yourself with the islands’ beauty. Enjoy delicious, vegetarian cuisine. Find inspiration for leading a healthier lifestyle. Meet like minded souls, create new friendships or seek solitude; all is possible.
THIS ALL-INCLUSIVE RETREAT INCLUDES:
- 3 Nights Accommodation
- All meals and snacks (delicious vegetarian cuisine)
- 2 yoga sessions per day – a variety of yoga styles will be offered, such as Hatha, Hatha-Flow, Restorative, Yoga Nidra, Yin Style
- Twice daily meditation and pranayama classes
- Farm tour
- A guided walk/hike
*Starting time is 4pm on the first day of the retreat; finishing at noon on the last day.
PACKAGE PRICE, PER PERSON
- $765 – Shared accommodation – Yurt (2 per yurt). Shared bath with other rooms.
- $785 – Shared accommodation – Room (2 per room). Shared bath with other rooms.
- $845 – Deluxe Shared accommodation – Room (2 per room, one room has 3 per room). Private bath in room.
- $895 – Private accommodation – Room or Yurt – Shared bath with other rooms.
- $1105 – Deluxe Private accommodation – Room – Private bath in room.
- $655 – Camping or motorhome (bring your own) includes bathroom/shower facilities.
- $590 – Commuter (includes meals & yoga but not accommodation).
These prices are in Canadian dollars. 5% GST will be added.
Pick up and drop off at the ferry (a free service reserved for those who are uncomfortable bringing a car) this includes rides to the Saturday market. Space is limited.
Contact Dorothy if you need clarification.
Search for more wellness retreats, workshops and spiritual events here.