Relationship and Power (Hybrid)
March 26 @ 8:00 am - April 17 @ 5:00 pm PDT
- Virtual Events
This workshop is designed to help students improve relationships by exploring the power dynamics in their lives. Participants will examine the ways that they use power in their personal and professional interactions. They will also learn ways to enhance positive power dynamics and how to transform unhealthy patterns of engaging in order to create healthier lasting relationships. Counseling professionals will find this workshop’s approach to relationship useful in working with their clients.
This workshop will:
• Focus on the insights that relationships formed after childhood offer in understanding patterns established in birth families
• Explore how patterns regarding the use of personal power are established in childhood and how these patterns are reflected in later relationships.
• Help you discover how transforming your methods of cycling power can change the nature of your relationships for the better
You will find this workshop especially beneficial if you:
• Want to create deeper and happier interactions with people in all areas of our lives.
• Are intrigued by the idea of relationship as a vehicle for self-transformation.
• Want to feel more powerful and self confident in forming relationships
This is an online course that is part video and part live online video conference. You will receive links to the videos, which you can watch at your convenience. There will also be two video conference meetings where you can ask questions of the teacher and learn from the questions and experiences of the other participants. The first set of videos will be available on or around March 12. The second set of videos will be available on or around April 2. To get the most out of the class, please watch each set of videos prior to each live meeting. Also, allow approximately 3-4 hours to review each set of videos and to complete any coursework.
To accommodate ALL time zones, we offer a choice of two meeting times for each of the two classes. You have a choice to register for Class Series A or B. If only one series is visible, it means the other series is at capacity and closed.
Class Series A
Friday, March 26, at 6:30 pm Pacific (up to 90 minutes)
Friday, April 16, at 6:30 pm Pacific (up to 90 minutes)
Class Series B
Saturday, March 27, at 11:00 am Pacific (up to 90 minutes)
Saturday, April 17, at 11:00 am Pacific (up to 90 minutes)
To determine the class time best for you, figure out your timezone compared to San Francisco’s time zone, which is Pacific Standard Time. Then add or subtract the time difference from the listed start time of the class. If you are five hours ahead, then the 11:00 am SF start time would be 4:00 pm your time.
Please note: The Friday class is generally best for people in Southeast Asia, China, Japan, & Australia. And the Saturday class is generally best for people in North & South America, Europe, Africa, & parts of Russia. In some areas, like India and Hawaii, both time zones work.
Search for more wellness retreats, workshops and spiritual events here.