Personal Retreat at Anada Laurelwood in Oregon
Jul 1, 2020 @ 12:00 am - Aug 2, 2024 @ 12:00 am PDT
- Anada Center
38950 SW Laurelwood Rd
Gaston, OR US + Google Map
Personal Retreats at Anada Laurelwood in Oregon
Create your own sanctuary by customizing a Personal Retreat at Anada Laurelwood in Oregon.
With a peaceful, uplifting environment, Ananda Laurelwood makes it easy to rediscover your own center.
Enjoy the following during your stay:
- Complimentary yoga classes.
- Group meditations.
- Three delicious vegetarian meals prepared for you each day
- Walks on our 225 acres of beautiful campus, forest and meadowlands.
- Shopping for gifts, spiritual books and CDs, and yoga and meditation supplies in our boutique.
- Personal services, including: spiritual counseling, private yoga or meditation instruction sessions, yoga therapy, massage and other healing arts. Additional fees may apply for some services.
- The joyful flow of life in an intentional spiritual community.
Our guest rooms are simple yet comfortable. Many rooms have their own sink, and there are shared bathrooms just down the hall.
Ananda is a global movement based on the teachings of Paramhansa Yogananda, who showed how everyone can realize God in their daily lives as a tangible, loving reality. Ananda was founded in 1968 by Yogananda’s direct disciple, Swami Kriyananda (J. Donald Walters).
People from all faiths and backgrounds are welcomed at Ananda. We invite you to join us at our temples, yoga retreats, meditation groups, and communities to experience the joy of your own being. Meet the challenges and victories of your own spiritual journey in the company of friends who support your inner growth and higher aspirations.
Learn more or book a Personal Retreats at Anada Laurelwood in Oregon HERE.
Search for more wellness retreats, workshops and spiritual events here.