MEND: a re-weaving after grief, trauma, or losing your way
May 20 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm PDT
An event every month that begins at 12:00 pm on day Third of the month, repeating until Jun 19, 2021
- Virtual Events
- Live online class once per month which will include gentle movement, meditation, lecture, and ritual (with replay available)
- Live Community Care gathering once per week to ask questions and gain connections (attendance is always optional)
- Guided meditations, optional workshops, and custom workbooks included for inner inquiry in between classes
- Complete only what you want, at your own pace, out of order – there are no obligations and no report card (this is your journey!)
- Abundant tools, tips, and resources will be provided for each class
- By donation with no barriers, exclusion, or scarcity
- A safe space for healing
ABOUT SICA: My training is in trauma-informed yoga, Reiki, channeling, fashion design, art history, and my most intimate experiences of grief, combining them towards a healing through body, energy, and beauty.
Search for more wellness retreats, workshops and spiritual events here.