- This event has passed.
Liberation Yoga Retreat at Mount Madonna
July 3 @ 8:00 am - July 7 @ 5:00 pm PDT
- Mount Madonna Center
- 445 Summit Road
Watsonville, CA 95076 United States + Google Map
Join with us at Mount Madonna as we dive deep in our practice and study of yoga. We’ll explore various methods of Yoga Sādhana (daily practice), Karma Yoga (selfless service) and Satsang (spiritual community) as means of cultivating peace of mind, peace in our lives and peace in the world. Retreat highlights to choose from include: in-depth discussions and presentations along with diverse perspectives on the theme of liberation; daily sunrise and sunset ceremony of lights (Ārati) at Sankaṭ Mochan Hanumān Temple; daily meditation, prāṇāyāma, and multiple āsana class options; evenings of kīrtan, dancing and devotional celebration.
- A deposit of $100 is required with registration. Balance is due upon arrival.
- Deposits are non-refundable and are not transferable to another person. For cancellations received at least 2 weeks before the program starts, the deposit less a $50 fee will be credited to any other program within one year. No credit is available for cancellations less than two weeks prior to the program start date, for no-shows, or for leaving an event early. Housing changes incur a $20 change fee.
- Registration check-in for this program is from 4:00 pm to 6:30 pm.
- Dinner is served from 5:30-6:30 pm on Friday and 5:00-6:00 pm on other days.
- If you will be arriving late, please ask us to save a dinner for you.
- Orientation begins at 7:00 pm.
- The program will end at 1:00 pm on the final scheduled day.
Search for more wellness retreats, workshops and spiritual events here.