- This event has passed.
Breathwork Sound Bath
July 28 @ 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm PDT$30
- Hyperslow Studio
- 487 South Fairfax Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90036 United States + Google Map
TRANSFORM YOUR POWER, REMOVE NEGATIVE THOUGHTS, ELEVATE YOUR MOOD, IMPROVE FOCUS, INCREASE ENERGY, AND GET CLARITY IN YOUR LIFE.
All with a powerful breathwork + sound bath combination.
Drop stress & walk out of class ready to take on the world with a free mind and open heart!
Breathwork is a healing modality that will help you…
● Conquer your heaviest tasks with ease, clarity, and a positive attitude
● Free yourself from unwanted habits, negative belief patterns, and self-sabotage
● Develop more love & compassion for yourself and others, even the people you get short-tempered with!
● Relieve stress in a healthy way, instead of self-soothing with food or alcohol
● Boost mood & energy, so that you can get more done in less time
● Experience that “out of body” moment you’ve been curious about
● Gain insight into your life’s purpose!
Followed by a sound bath catered to take you to the next level with 432hz crystal quartz bowls and gong:
Improve mood, sleep, and clarity. Relax deeply, expand connection to yourself, and lay in a deep state of meditation.
What to expect:
Breathwork is a healing modality that connects you to your breath through a specific guided breathing style called open-mouth circular breathing.
This engaged, purposeful, 3-part conscious circular breathing pattern can help shift your energy, state, and stress levels instantly! The bonus is that there is also VERY OFTEN a release of deeply-stuck emotions.
Breathwork creates an unbelievable opportunity for a shift in your heart and spirit and helps calm all the sometimes debilitating mental chatter!
It’s hard to explain how powerful this type of breathing can be, but if you’re curious and have been hearing great things about it, sign up and come join me to see what it’s all about!
During the sound bath, you will be laying comfortably and relaxing.
What to bring/wear/do:
1. Breathwork is best on an emptier stomach, so eating light or fasting 2 hours before class is best.
2. We recommened coming a bit early to park and get settled. We will start at 6:30pm
3. Bring a yoga mat or something to lay on for 1.5 hours, a blanket, water, and wear loose comfortable clothing.
Tickets: $30 Pre-registration on eventbrite. $40 Cash/Venmo at the door only.
About Rebecca Kordecki:
Before Breathwork, I thought my external accomplishments were the key to my happiness and worthiness. My six-pack abs, booking celebrity clients and getting a 14-page spread in Muscle & Fitness magazine.
But thanks to Breathwork, I’ve learned that happiness truly is “an inside job”. You can’t see the 8-pack in my heart, but it’s totally there!
Visit www.rkbreathwork.com for more info and to see reviews.
Rebecca has studied Breathwork with Jon Paul Crimi and David Elliot and the work of Dan Brule, Stan Grof and Dr. Vranich.
About Shanila Sattar:
Shanila Sattar a sound alchemist, women’s researcher, and the founder of multi award winning AlwaysPlay based in Los Angeles. She brings sound baths with crystal bowls and gongs, breathwork, and PLAY workshops to groups all over.
Grab your free sound bath download here: www.alwaysplay.org/freesoundbathdownload
Search for more wellness retreats, workshops and spiritual events here.