- This event has passed.
Ayahuasca Healing Experience + Medicine Sacred Circle
December 7 @ 5:00 pm - December 9 @ 3:00 pm UTC-8
We would like to invite you to this medicine sacred circle celebrated on December 7th to 9th, 2018 in Northern California -Santa Cruz Mountains- We will be holding a “Dieta” of 3 ceremonies. (We ask for a contribution of $480usd -3 ceremonies (one each day) also included Rapé (Hapé) medicine, Sananga and camping-Lodging-). Please do not make any deposit of any amount until you get in contact with us. We ask for a deposit of 50% to secure your place and give certainty to your participation. (We will refund 50% of your deposit if you let us know you will not participate 3 weeks before the event).
Briefly what we can tell you is the following:
1. We don’t promise you an absolute truth. You find the truth through knowledge and wisdom walking your journey understanding different information by your direct experience.
2. The brew is not a magic-miracle potion, is a tool, ally, technology, medicine, teacher, a key that can be a catalyst to disolve-resolve and help you to heal, develop, know your inner self and have Initiation in your own path.
3. We are an alternative if you can’t go to Peru, Brazil, Ecuador, Colombia or elsewhere in South America and want to experience a sacred plant medicine session at a beautiful and geomagnetic powerful area in the Bay Area, Northern California.
4. The amount of money we ask for is to cover the expenses of getting our shamans, facilitaros, paying for our accommodations. We try to ask for a proper, reasonable and fair compensation based in the time and activities we have planned.
5. Our shamans do not have superpowers they are human beings as you. However, what they have is the experience working with sacred plants medicines.
6. We are not going to give you confuse rhetoric designed to comfort you.
7. We will offer a clean not luxurious, eco-environment accommodation where our objective is get in touch with Mother Nature (Pachamama) located in a secluded-private area, and having the ceremony in a safe setting, we are going to look after you prior, during and post the ceremony.
8. We do not worship any hierarchic figure or legendary master shaman or leader. We truly believe that YOU are the shaman of, the shaman of your life, the healer of yourself.
Follow your feelings, emotions and knowledge, if this Event speaks to you. You are more than welcome to join us!
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will answer all your Questions and give you the details of the event.
Again, *Do not make any deposit until you get in contact with us.