- This event has passed.
3-Day Sacred Medicine Retreat (Aya-huambisa, Bufo-Huasca and San Pedro)
August 16 @ 4:00 pm - August 18 @ 1:00 pm PDT
Hello Medicine Family! We want to invite you to this Sacred Medicine Celebration Ceremony taking place on August 16th to the 18th, in Northern California – Santa Cruz Mountains – The Ceremony includes 3 different medicine ceremonies.
***Please do not make any deposits until you have spoken to us to make sure you have gotten a clear picture of what the event entails.***
We ask for an Ayni of $550usd – 3 circles:
1 Sacred Mother Aya-Huambisa Ceremony
1 Sacred Father San Pedro Ceremony
1 Sacred Father Sapito/Toad Ceremony
Aditional Hapé and Sananga circles
We also will have Hindu-Shamanic Breathwork and a safe space for your Integration.
- -Foundational Posture Strengthening.
- -Acupressure Session
- -Breathwork: Pranayamas, Bhastrika and Shamanic Breathing
- -Guided meditation
- -Andean Traditional Missa
- -5 different Sacred Medicine Circles (Including Tobbaco Hapé)-
- -Icaros and Bhajans
- -Lodging Included
A few facts we’d like to share about the ceremony:
- We will offer a basic setting and a safe space for the ceremony rituals
- The Medicines can show us that which is within us that needs to be healed and aligned (Patterns of though and behavior that are not serving us) but it wont do the work for you. This is not a fix-it ticket. Sacred Medicines are tools that contain a Live-essence/spirit that allow us to see and teaches us how to overcome the internal barriers in this life, Our life.. This ancient allies help us to initiate the process into knowing ourselves more deeply and with more clarity.
- This is an opportunity to answer the medicine calling: if you have been called by the medicines to South America before but cannot travel for extended periods of time due to time or money constrains.
- The contribution (Ayni) requested is to cover the expenses of the setting, services and the Medicine. Value is attributed to the Breathwork initiations as well as the medicine facilitation
- The Shamans and facilitators are not superhuman, they are men and women just like you however they do have many years of experience serving the medicine, working directly with other Shamans and continuously developing their relationships with the Medicines
- We will provide guidance and hold space for you
- We do not worship any Shamans or deities, We believe we are the Shamans in our lives. Some have started this path earlier than others however we are all equal in potential
Follow your feelings, emotions and knowledge and if this Event speaks to you, you are more than welcome to join us!
Who is the organizing party? Pacha Mama Sacred Medicines – ADACEMO
How do I prepare for the Ceremony?
Once you have reserved your spot you will get a detailed email with a few documents that explain important aspects of your preparation: “Dieta”, Intention, “Ofrenda”, the explanation of each medicine and tips for the participants
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 209.564.7736 and we will answer all your Questions and give you the details of the event.
Munay, Munay, Munay
In lak’ech Hala ke
Search for more wellness retreats, workshops and spiritual events here.