- This event has passed.
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
August 10 @ 8:00 am - August 20 @ 5:00 pm PDT
- Salt Spring Island Centre of Yoga
- 355 Blackburn Rd.
Salt Spring Island, BC V8K2B8 + Google Map
Join us for our Yoga Alliance-approved 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training at Salt Spring Centre of Yoga.
– Session 1: July 3 – 16
– Session 2: August 10 – 20
This highly acclaimed residential yoga teacher training program will systemically deepen your experience and understanding of the philosophical roots and diverse practices of Hatha Yoga and classical eight-limbed Ashtanga Yoga. This yoga teacher training program is held within a deep lineage on sacred land.
What makes our program special?
– Outstanding 20-member faculty of experienced, knowledgeable and certified yoga instructors.
– Residential program immerses you in the teachings and practice without distraction.
– All aspects of classical yoga are taught integrating asana, pranayama and meditation.
– Program is delivered in two segments allowing time to absorb and integrate the practices into your daily life in the interval between sessions.
– Practice and learn in the serene natural beauty of Canada’s west coast.
– Delicious, primarily organic meals using produce from our extensive gardens.
– The Salt Spring Centre of Yoga is a non-profit organization dedicated to passing on the teachings of classical ashtanga yoga.
We offer payment plans and are also accepting applications for a Teach to Learn Scholarship.
Apply for the 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training program or find out more here.
Search for more wellness retreats, workshops and spiritual events here.