Date(s) - Aug 17, 2018 - Aug 20, 2018
Tribune Bay Outdoor Education Center
The Tao of Hornby Island Retreat
Are you looking for adventure and self connection on a sacred island this summer?
Do you want it all?
- Yoga, Kigong, Meditations, Kayaking, Paddle Boarding, Swimming, Beach Combing, Nature Walks, Rock Wall Climbing, perhaps even Free Falling or Repelling – self-tailored into one fabulous and affordable ALL-INCLUSIVE BEACHFRONT retreat?
- How about a better connection with yourself and the earth in all her glory?
- What would you say if you could enjoy all this and more on the one of the most fascinating islands on the Canadian West Coast?
Early Bird Special available *expires May 27
Through the morning and afternoon sessions, select from a balanced variety of professionally guided outdoor activities including:
- Kayaking | Paddle Boarding | Nature Walks | Hiking | Repelling | Rock Wall Climbing | Labyrinth Building
After lunch, take an optional guided hike or enjoy time to yourself or with a friend:
- Swimming | Beach Combing | Relaxing
In the evening come together for guided:
- Chants and Meditations | Lessons of Tao | Labyrinth Walking Meditations
About the The Tao of Hornby Island Retreat Leader: Arrow Gonsalves
Public Speaker | International Bestselling Author | TEDX Presenter | Master Trainer, Master Healer of The Tao Healing Arts
Founder Heart Drum Beat Brain & Body Training Academy | Creator of Human Energetics | Owner The House of Now Wellness Center in Courtenay BC
Instructing since 2003; Arrow provides Shinsundo (a 9700 year Taoist training method) expertly integrating it with modern neuroscience for the ultimate form of personal development and ki-energy cultivation. Using Tao Yoga, Qigong, Meditation and traditional lessons of the Tao, her step by step method is delivered through her signature program ‘Human Energetics’, Adventure Retreats, Workshop Facilitation, Leadership Training and Traditional Healer Training.
Arrow helps people restore health and balanced empowerment while awakening their innate being. Students regain purpose, joy, compassion and wonder through study of self as part of the way of nature. Her lessons systematically incorporate Meridian Exercise, Chakra Training, Energy Healing, Brain Education and both dynamic and static forms of Chant and Meditation.
“I can’t wait to provide you with an unforgettable weekend of enjoyment and self discovery in great company that you will treasure always.
My mission is to awaken that ‘something special yet familiar’ from deep within, sparking a renewal of health, happiness and peaceful creativity.