Date(s) - Jun 8, 2018 - Jun 11, 2018
5:00 pm - 11:00 am
North Fork 53 Retreat Center
Step into a lush convergence of landscapes: where small farms emerge from the forest at the edge of the sea on the Oregon coast. Unplug from the buzz of the city to tune into the easeful pulsation of water and earth.
Here you can connect with like-minded souls, and with the quieter corners of yourself. We’ll explore all that this unique setting has to offer – hiking with an ocean view; berry picking by the river; yoga in the sand and in our light-filled living room – with ample time for wandering, dreaming, and soaking up the sun.
In addition to two daily yoga classes, treat your body to a steam in the wood-fired sauna or even a massage. In between yoga classes, excursions, and family-style meals (crafted with love in our cozy farmhouse), lounge with friends on the deck or daydream in the grass by the river.
At the heart of it all, an intention to breathe a little deeper and connect to what moves you.
– Three nights in our farmhouse on the Nehalem River with all the comforts of home AND a spacious wood-fired sauna (www.northfork53.com)
– Inspired, nourishing meals from chef/yogi Kristina; coffee, tea, and the occasional adult beverage
– Six group yoga classes, including one on the sands of Manzanita Beach
– Daily workshops and excursions through the surrounding forest, town, and beach
– Professional photo shoots with in-house photog/yogi Karen
– In-room massage from a local massage therapist
– Espresso, snacks, and other edible souvenirs from the North Fork 53 Farm Store
Inclusive Pricing (per person)
– Queen Bed: *SOLD OUT!*
– Queen Bed: $800 (solo bed) / $650 (shared bed)
– Single Bed: $675
– Bunk Bed: *SOLD OUT!*
A $300 deposit secures your spot!
register via shefayoga or hauteyoga for this Oregon Coast Yoga Retreat:
shefayoga registration link: bit.ly/PULSEOregon
hauteyoga registration link: bit.ly/PULSEOregonQA
RSVP here: https://www.facebook.com/events/168048563843941/